The Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman manual / users guide comes in PDF file format with 6.20 MB in size (127 pages). It’s available online and we can download this manual at sonymobile.com (the official Sony website). We collect all the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman information from various sources and also manual book to guide you all instruction for operating the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman mobile phone correctly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the mobile phone usability, performance, and problems solving. Taken from Sony Mobile website and also from several sources, Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman comes with these specification:
Device name: The Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman
Release: 2011, October
Nework: GSM and UMTS
Operating System: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Processor: 1 GHz
Data speed: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
RAM: 512 MB
Type: TFT Capacitive Touchscreen display, Multi-touch
Size: 3.2 inch
Keypad: On Screen
Resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
Internal storage: 320 MB
Card slot: microSD 2 GB inbox (Support up to 32 GB)
Rear: 5 Megapixel with Autofocus and LED Flash
Video Recording: 720p
WLAN: WiFi (b/g/n), WiFi hotspot, Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and EDR
Location: Yes, GPS with A-GPS support
USB: microUSB v2.0 (for charging and data transfer)
Audio jack: Yes, 3.5 mm
Type: Li-Ion 1200 mAh
Talktime: 14.15 hours (2G), 6.42 hours (3G)
Stand-by time: 25 days (2G), 35 days (3G)
Music Play: 17.30 hours
Dimension: 106 x 56.5 x 14.2 mm (HxWxD)
Weight: 115 grams
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Other Features
- Geo-tagging, Image Stabilization, Smile and Face Detection and Touch Focus
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Music Player
- Sony xLOUD Enhancement
- TrackID Music Recognition
- Social Networking Service (SNS) Integration
- Scratch Resistant Surface
- Accelerometer Sensor and Proximity Sensor
- Digital Compass
- Predictive Text Input
Price in US: $ 335
Price in UK: £ 205
Parts of your Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman mobile phone:
1. Power key
2. Headset connector
3. Dedicated Walkman™ key
4. Proximity sensor 1
5. Proximity sensor 2
6. Touch screen
7. Back key
8. Home key
10. Strap hole
11. Menu key
12. Front camera lens
13. Light sensor
14. Notification/Battery status LED
15. Ear speaker
16. Stereo speaker
17. Camera LED light
18. Volume key/Zoom key
19. Main camera lens
20. Camera key
21. Stereo speaker
22. Micro USB port
Operating guide of Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman at a glance:
Using the on-screen keyboard:
1. Change the character case and turn on the caps lock. For some languages, this key is used to access extra characters in the language.
2. Close the on-screen keyboard view
3. Display numbers and symbols. Touch and hold to display smileys.
4. Enter a space
5. Open the input settings menu to change, for example, the Writing languages. This key also changes the writing language when more than one input language is selected.
6. Enter a carriage return or confirm text input
7. Delete a character before the cursor
To change the phone language
1. From your Home screen, tap App.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language.
3. Select an option.
4. Tap Done.
To format the memory card :
1. From your Home screen, tap App.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Storage -> Unmount SD card.
3. After you have unmounted the memory card, tap Erase SD card.
Attention: All content on the memory card gets erased when you format it. Make sure you make backups of everything you want to save before formatting the memory card. To back up your content, you can copy it to your computer.
To configure APN settings manually :
1. From the Home screen, tap App.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names.
3. Press [MENU Key].
4. Tap New APN.
5. Tap Name and enter the name of the network profile you want to create.
6. Tap APN and enter the access point name.
7. Enter all other information required by your network operator.
8. Press [MENU Key] and tap Save .
If you want to know all instruction about how to operate the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, please download the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman manual / owner guide below.
Table of Contents (Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman owner guide):
- Important information
- Android – what and why?
- Getting started
- Getting to know your phone
- Google Talk
- Sony Ericsson Timescape
- Getting started with Android Market
- PlayNow service
- Qriocity Video
- Getting organised
- NeoReader application
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- TrackID technology
- FM radio
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Viewing your photos and videos in Gallery
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Location services
- Locking and protecting your phone
- Updating your phone
- Phone settings overview
- Icon overview
- Application overview
- User support
- Recycle your phone
- Legal information
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman manual is provided for FREE by Sony Mobile at their website. This free download pdf file is for sharing purpose and ManualsPDF.com not storing it in our server. We just gather some information from the source website and post it for you. Additionally, we are not responsible for any content of these pdf files.