Here we provide the free download link for the Samsung NX1000 manual / user guide. This manual coes in English and Spanish. The Samsung NX1000 manual or owner guide is available online and free for download at Samsung website. For new user of Samsung NX1000, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this camera. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the Samsung official website. Please use our download link below to get the user manual of Samsung NX1000 series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your Samsung NX1000 features, troubleshooting tips and operating instruction. Use the link we provide below to start downloading the Samsung NX1000 user guide. Then you will be redirected to our download page where you can obtain the direct access to the PDF file. Save it to your computer and open with your favorite PDF reader.
Samsung NX1000 Digital Camera Overview
1. Mode dial
2. SMART LINK button (Start a desired Wi-Fi function)
4. Eyelet for camera strap
6. Image sensor
7. Lens release button
8. Lens mount
9. Lens mount index
10. AF-assist light/Timer lamp
11. Power switch
12. Shutter button
1. Hot-shoe cover
3. Internal antenna
4. Video recording button
5. Status lamp
6. Fn button
7. OK Button. In the Menu screen: Save the selected options. In Shooting mode: Allow you to select a focus area manually in some shooting modes.
8. Delete/Custom button
9. Navigation button (Smart dial)
10. Playback button
11. MENU button
To prevent damage to your product or injury to yourself or to others, please read this owner manual before using this equipment.
The camera is losing battery power quickly.
- The battery may lose power more quickly in low temperatures (below 0 °C/32 °F). Keep the battery warm by putting it into your pocket.
- Using the flash or recording videos depletes the battery quickly. Recharge if needed.
- Batteries are consumable parts that must be replaced over time. Get a new battery if the battery life is diminishing quickly.
Your TV or computer cannot display photos and videos that are stored on an SDXC memory card.
- SDXC memory cards use the exFAT file system. Ensure that the external device is compatible with the exFAT file system before connecting the camera to the device.
Cannot capture photos.
- Format the memory card.
- The memory card is defective. Get a new memory card.
- The memory card is locked. Unlock the card.
- Ensure that the camera is switched on.
- Charge the battery.
- Ensure that the battery is inserted correctly.
Lens does not work
- Ensure that the lens is properly mounted.
- Remove the lens from the camera and re-mount it.
External flash or GPS does not work.
- Ensure that the external device is properly mounted and turned on
Table of Contents (Samsung NX1000 user manual)
- Health and safety information
- Indications used in this manual
- Tips: Concepts in Photography
- My Camera
- Shooting Functions
- Wireless network
- Camera settings menu
- Connecting to external devices
- Error messages
- Maintaining the camera
- Troubleshooting Tips
The following download link is for Samsung NX1000 user guide / owner manual. This free download pdf file is for sharing purpose and ManualsPDF.com not storing it in our server. We just gather some information from the source website and post it for you. Additionally, we are not responsible for any content of these pdf files.
Download Free Samsung NX1000 user manual english here. (PDF; 7.81 MB)
Download Free Samsung NX1000 user manual spanish here. (PDF; 8.50 MB)