Table of Contents (Motorola Droid Ultra Manual)
- At a glance
- Home screen & apps
- Control & customize
- Photos & videos
- Play Music
- Play Books
- Locate & navigate
- Connect & transfer
- Want more?
- Safety, Regulatory & Legal
Assemble & charge battery
1) a. Pull out the volume keys/SIM tray with your fingernail.
b. Clip the SIM card into the tray.
c. Push the tray back into your smartphone.
2) Charge fully.
3) Turn on.
How to move the contents from old phone to new phone?
1. On your old Android smartphone, download the Motorola Migrate app on Google Play to get started.
2. Start the Migrate app (tap Apps -> Migrate) on both smartphones.
3. Tap Nexton your new smartphone and follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your smartphone
- Using your smartphone: If your smartphone notifies you about an update, follow the instructions to download and install it. To manually check for updates, tap Apps -> Settings -> About phone -> System updates.
- Using your computer: On your computer, go to www.motorola.com/support and check the “Software Updates” links. If an update is available, just follow the installation instructions.
Quick start: Photos & Videos
- Swipe right to open effects & settings. Rotate the dial to see more options.
- Tap anywhere to take the photo. Touch & hold to take rapid shots.
- Drag up or down with one finger to zoom.
- To manually reconnect your smartphone with a paired device, tap the device name in the AVAILABLE DEVICES list.
- To manually disconnect your smartphone from a paired device, tap the device name in the devices list, then tapOK.
- To remove a paired device, tap next to the device name in the PAIRED DEVICESlist, then tap Unpair.
- To change the name your smartphone shows to other devices, tap Apps -> Settings ->Bluetooth, turn Bluetooth power on, then tap Menu -> Rename phone. Enter a name and tap Rename.
How to share cotents and others with Android Beam?
1. Tap Apps -> Settings -> More -> Android Beam, then tap the power switch to turn it on.
2. Open the screen with the content you want to share (such as a photo or web page).
3. Touch the back of your smartphone to the back of the other device. When the devices connect, you’ll see Touch to Beam on your smartphone.
4. Tap your screen to share your content.
Please Download the Motorola Droid Ultra Owner Manual for mor information.
Motorola Droid Ultra Manual PDF Download Link
The following download link is for Motorola Droid Ultra user guide / owner manual. This free download pdf file is for sharing purpose and ManualsPDF.com not storing it in our server. We just gather some information from the source website and post it for you. Additionally, we are not responsible for any content of these pdf files.
Download Free Motorola Droid Ultra user guide here (PDF file, 5.83 MB)