Are you a Epson Stylus SX435W owner? Here is Epson Stylus SX435W owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Epson website. This manual comes in 52 pages of PDF document format (910 KB). This Epson Stylus SX435W user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Epson Stylus SX435W printer properly, such as selecting paper, loading paper, inserting a memory card, placing originals, copying photos or documents, printing photos, scanning to a computer, checking the ink cartridge status, checking/cleaning the print head, aligning the print head, changing UI language, restoring default settings, error/warning messages, ink precautions, replacing ink cartridges, paper jam, print quality/layout problems, and more.
Guide to Control Panel.
a. Turns on/off printer
b. Network status light. Only provided on network compatible models.
c. Returns to the top menu. When on the top menu, switches between Copy, Print Photos, Scan, and Setup mode.
d. Selects photos and menus.
e. Starts the operation you selected.
f. Cancels an ongoing operation or returns to the previous screen.
Ink Cartridge Handling Precautions.
- Never move the print head by hand.
- To maintain optimum print head performance, some ink is consumed from all cartridges not only during printing but also during maintenance operations such as ink cartridge replacement and print head cleaning.
- For maximum ink efficiency, only remove an ink cartridge when you are ready to replace it. Ink cartridges with low ink status may not be used when reinserted.
- Epson recommends the use of genuine Epson ink cartridges. Epson not guarantee the quality or reliability of non-genuine ink.
- Information about non-genuine ink levels may not be displayed.
- Do not leave the printer with the ink cartridges removed or do not turn off the printer during cartridge replacement.
- Do not open the ink cartridge package until you are ready to install it in the printer.
- Do not turn off the printer during ink charging.
- Install all ink cartridges; otherwise, you cannot print.
Table of Contents (Epson Stylus SX435W Basic Operating Guide):
- About This Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Adjusting the Angle of the Panel
- Power Saving Function
- Guide to Control Panel
- Using the LCD Screen
- Handling Media and Originals
- Solving Problems
- Copyright Notice
The following download link is for Epson Stylus SX435W user guide / owner manual. This free download pdf file is for sharing purpose and ManualsPDF.com not storing it in our server. We just gather some information from the source website and post it for you. Additionally, we are not responsible for any content of these pdf files.
Download free Epson Stylus SX435W Basic Operating Guide here (PDF file; 910 KB)